Visiting from out of town? We're so excited to host you!
Winfield Area ~ (Elrod's Cirque, Mullet Run)
- Winfield Fairgrounds - The Winfield Fairgrounds offers full hookups and primitive camping along the banks of the Walnut River. The campgrounds are located close to downtown, approximately 2 miles from the start/finish line of Elrod's Cirque and the Mullet Run.
- Winfield City Lake- Winfield City Lake is a 10-ish minute drive from town and offers full hookups and primitive camping. Our checkpoint(s) for Elrod's Cirque will go through the lake area.
- Southwestern College- Room rates are $40/night and would include linens. If more than 1 person is staying there is an additional $10 fee for additional linens. Contact Brittany Donals either via phone at 620-229-6141 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winfield has few great Airbnb's and hotels.
Arkansas City Area ~ (Tour de Lizard)
- Camp Horizon- Tour de Lizard is lucky to take place at one of the most beautiful places in Kansas, Camp Horizon! Camp Horizon offers a selection of lodging including cabins, lodges, RV and tent camping. Please contact Camp Horizon early to make arrangements for race weekend.
- Arkansas City offers a few great Airbnb's and hotels.